Monday, April 7, 2014

I just LOVE General Conference :D

Hiiii!!!
lunch at a members house!!! Elder Pradera goes home next week
So this week was way good!!!!
 
Our Ward mission leader made us a Brazilian barbeque!!! It was way good and fun! And he has a pool table so we played before it was all ready!!!
 
I learned that puzzle in Portugese is quebra cabeça which translates to break head...haha kinda funny right?????
 
SO Friday was my 20th birthday...I'm not a teenager anymore! Isn´t that CRAZY!!! I feel like i just was old enough to go to girls camp!!!!! Anywho, we had a zone meeting that day and they made a little surprise party for me!!! It was so nice and cute of them!!! We had cake and juice and goodness :D And then our Zone meeting was way good!!! But partly through, Elder Justesen got a call from president and he learned his visa expired that day. It was exactly 2 years since he had been on his mission, but he wasn't gonna leave until tranfers, but he had to leave that day before midnight. He got to be home for conference which is awesome!!! But yeah he´s cool!!!! It was just kinda shocking!!! But it was a good day!!!
 
A recent convert Vanessa said she had a dream about going on a mission!! Isn´t that awesome!!! We are helping her prepare :D
 
Keila is awesome she is reading the Book of Mormon a lot!!! But she started working everyday until like 10 at night, so we are trying to find times to meet with her and her family.
 
So conference. IT WAS AMAZING!!!! SO a weird thing I noticed, on my mission conference goes by way faster. So i have always liked conference, but all of us american missionaries were sitting in a room to listen in English and then we sat down and then all of a sudden it was over. And now it´s Monday...I seriously feel like conference just started!!! But it was sooo good!!! I cant wait to read all the talks again!!! I loved President Uchtdorf´s talk on endings and how we are sad because we are made of eternal stuff. Such a different perspective right:???? I just love all the prophets and apostles because they just help us have a completely different perspective on life and everything!!! SO I could talk about all the talks but i didn't bring all my notes, and the talks themselves are better than my notes. But if you haven't yet, I ask that you listen to general conference. The sessions were amazing and they can help any and every person with whatever difficulty they have at the time! Yayyyyyy :D
 
Well that´s all I remember right now haha :D
 
Have a wonderful week!!!
 
Love
Sister Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment