Monday, July 14, 2014

World Cup is OVER!!!!!

Hi everyone!

Give BIG HUGS TO JESSIE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this is a good thing!!! This last week there were 2 brazil games and the final and since Brazil is a fanatic about soccer we had to stay inside a lot. I love soccer, but I am excited for the ability to go out and work hard everyday this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are working with a recent convert Gabriel who is 13 and he is adorable!!!! He is the only member in his family and he goes to church alone!! He has already gone to the temple and he is working on his family history!! He is just such a strong little example for me!!!!!
Emilly is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! She is still going to our ward and she is going to come to our ward until she feels comfortable to switch to the 3rd ward. But she is going to be baptized on Saturday. We went to a baptism in the 3rd ward on saturday with her and she cried while we sang a special musical number. The spirit was so strong! I am so excited for her! She gets so excited each time we talk about baptism! Sunday we chose out the baptism clothes that she will use!!!! She is a miracle :D FUnny story with her. We were waiting for the elders to come and teach a lesson with us and we wanted to use popcorn as an object lesson but the chruch doesnt have a microwave. So we walked with Emilly until we found someone who would pop our popcorn for usHAHA It ended up being a guy form English class!!! :D
We had mission conference this week for the 1 year birthday of our mission!!! It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love conference with President and Sister Cabral. They are so amazing and so inspired. I learned so much.
An Irmã form the 3rd ward introduced us to a family and they are AMAZING. The mom is Mara and she has 2 children, Ramon and Cendy. We are going to visit them tonight :D I´m so excited!
Oh, English class!!! Normally 70 people come but this was the first week after break so i think there were about 30 people there, non members :D My advanced class had 3 people and SIster Ermácora and it was great because all we did was speak in english :D WONDERFUL!! I actually forgot some words and they helped me :D hahah
We found a new apartment and we should move this week!! I´m exicted!!!
I am learning so much! I love this opprotunity I have to serve a mission!!!!!! Keep working hard and never give up!!!!!!!!!
love
SIster Peterson

sorry i forgot to take pictures at conference :/ I was a little busy practicing musical numbers. But yeah it´s okay!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment