Friday, November 29, 2013

I can't believe it's been a MONTH!!!

Oh my gush, I've been here for a month. We looked at it and I've been set apart as a missionary for 1 month and 1 day!!!! CRAZY RIGHT???? It is so exciting though!! So like all my letters, this is going to be super choppy and not in order, but I'm just trying to go fast :)
 
Soooooo yesterday was a GREAT DAY! We had our usual morning and then when we went down to lunch it was THANKSGIVING!!! Like legit. Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, stuffing, corn, and ICE CREAM!!! Ahhh it was so amazing!! And then as a district we all went around and said what we were thankful for! Ahh it was so amaazing and it was a complete surprise which made it even better! And the entire cafteria was decorated too!!! Oh such a nice surprise :) Did I mention I love surprises!! Ahhhh so good :) ANDDD yesterday THEY PUT UP CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!!! If I could do double caps I would!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Christmas is so sooN!!!! :)
 
So We are singing Be Still my Soul as a district on our last Sunday!!! We have been practicing alot and it sounds way good!! I can't wait until we get to perform!!!!! Anddd this sunday I'm singing in a little group singing O Come O Come Emanuel!!! Ahh it's going to be so good!! i'm excited!!!!
 
So random things that make life amazing: We got a ton of candy last P-day cause we were going to have a candy feast for thanksgiving (since we did'nt know the real feast was happeneing) and so we have had candy all week :) haha good times! We were playing volleyball yesterday and I totally misjudged the ball and it hit me in the face and I bit my lip! Like a chunck came out. NASTY I know, but it's all good now. And it's a cool story!! Haha :) They had milk for breakfast one day this week so when we saw it Sister Dalton and I ran back up stairs and grabbed my Strawberry Nesquick!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH literally the highlight of my life right there :) Elder Buhler always brings his peanut butter to breakfast, so if I ever get sick of porridge and grilled cheese, I eat peanut butter. It's a nice substitue :) SOOOO Elder Coronados family sent us a PIZZA PARTY!!! I don't know how, but they did, so we get to have a pizza party today at 4!!! Ahh I'm so excited :) It's going to be so great!!!
 
So on tuesday we have our district meeting adn we decided to do this thing called roses buds and thorns! It was way cool!!!!! So we were talking about our week or stay at the MTC and for rose, you would say something good or miracles that had happened, and then for buds, something that you can work on and become better at, and thorns something that was hard. And you could do it in any order! It was way good!!! Because it was like a mini testimony and we got to say good and bad things and how to improve the bad things. It was awesome and I really appreciated everyone sharing their testimonys!!! It was amazing!!!
 
I absolutely love my district!!! And I can't believe i leave in a week and a half!!NEXT TUESDAY!! Ahhhh this is so crazy! But I am SOOO excited! It is going to be such an amazing experience!!! It already is :)
 
I love you all!!!!
 
Love
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment