Monday, June 30, 2014

Can you believe it´s already been 8 months????

Hi :D

Look I´m on Brasil´s soccer team!!! and
It´s even my number from high school!! 14! :D
It´s crazy, I feel like I just got here and it´s already been 8 months!!! Time literally flies!!!!!! 

So this week was interesting. There were two games so Monday and Saturday we had to stay in.

We are working with this couple Silvia and Ricardo and they are super cool! The only problem is that they are really busy! So we can only visit them once a week. But they are progressing which is good!!! 

So we are working with other people toooo, but we just got our transfer calls and we are both getting transferred. Sister Fernández is going to Praia Grande and I´m going to São Vicente. So we have to pack and clean our house today, and I think we have to leave today too. So we will see how that goes. But I´m excited for a new area and a new experience!!!!! 

The Festa Junhinha :D
haha the little kids like the camera. 
We tried to get everyone.

We had a Festa Junhinha last Friday at an Irmãs house and it was so much fun!!! It´s this traditional party that everyone has in June. So we had popcorn and sweet potatoes and cake and people were playing the guitars, it was way fun!






There was an elder who came back to visit Belas Artes after 20 years, he´s from Utah. So he brought 2 of his children and he gave me AMERICAN CANDY!! haha it was so awesome!! I like little miracles, even if they are just Reeses haha :D 

There´s this quote that I love by Elder Uchtdorf, "Sandwiched between 'once upon a time' and 'happily ever after' everyone has to experience great adversity. There must be opposition. Adversity helps us to grow." I really like this quote because truthfully, everyone wants their 'happily ever after'. But we have to work for it. It is going to be hard, we are going to have adversity, because we need to grow. We need to not give up, but always stay strong and rely on the Lord!!
And Sabrina and Rodrigo and 2 of their kids!
Aren´t they adorable?????
Love you!

Sister Peterson

PIctures





No comments:

Post a Comment